Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Credit to Tasty
for 10 servings
sugar (100 g)
dark brown sugar, packed (165 g)
refined coconut oil, melted (100 g)
non-dairy milk (60 mL)
1 ½ cups
flour (185 g)
vegan semi-sweet chocolate, chunks (115 g)
vegan dark chocolate, chunks (115 g)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and coconut oil until combined.
- Whisk in non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks evenly.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Be sure to leave at least 2 inches of space between cookies and the edges of the pan so cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown.
- Cool completely.