The Kinder Bueno Vegan Chocolate Mystery Revealed
Kinder Bueno is a product of Ferrero, the famous Italian manufacturer of branded chocolate and confectionery products and it is the third biggest chocolate producer and confectionery company in the world. Kinder Bueno is a delicate chocolate bar with an indulgent taste with a creamy hazelnut, smooth chocolate and crispy wafer for you to enjoy.
But how to treat yourself with the same indulging taste, but at the same time to a be a vegan choice. We have a solution for that. The homemade a Kinder Bueno chocolate bars. The fresh vegan news – The Tasty K created a Vegan Kinder Bueno recipe that you’ll love! You will need this Kinder Bueno Chocolate Mould
- 1 80g bar vegan classic chocolate (iChoc)
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao butter (optional – depending on the chocolate used)
- 1 sheet vegan unsweetened wafer
- A few pieces of dark vegan chocolate (85%)
- 2 Tbsp coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp hazelnut butter (if you can’t find a good one, simply make it yourself)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Melt the vegan milk chocolate and cacao butter in two separate bowls over medium heat. Once melted, pour the cacao butter into the chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Place 1-2 Tbsp of the melted chocolate mixture into each mold and shift it slowly from side to side until the chocolate covers all sides of the mold (depending on the consistency of your chocolate you might have to do a few layers, or else the sides will be too thin and break).
- Place the mold into the freezer until firm.
- In the meantime, prepare the filling. Place all filling ingredients into a small bowl and stir until combined. Adjust the sweetness and hazelnut/coconut ratio according to your taste.
- Take out the mold from the freezer and place them next to your crispy wafer. Measure out the size and cut the wafer into the required shape (4 pieces).
- Place a small drop of the filling into each hole of the mold, top with the crispy wafer sheet and place into the freezer for 1 minute.
- Take the remaining chocolate mixture and seal off the mold with a layer of chocolate. Place it back into the freezer until firm.
- Take the hardened Kinder Bueno slowly out of the mold (be patient and extra careful so it won’t break). Repeat this process with the remaining ingredients for the other 2 bars.
- If you want, at this point you can melt a few pieces of dark vegan chocolate and drizzle it over the chocolate pieces.
- Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy (the sizes are quite big so you might want to cut them into a few pieces before serving)!
I have made this recipe and is amazingly tasty. Well, vegan people just make it and try it! It is simple as that.
Tasty and healthy at the same time.
- The dark chocolate is the powerful antioxidant and it can reduce heart diseases.
- Cacao butter is extremely healthy according to Axe Food is medicine. Consuming the cacao butter improve your skin look, fight aging, raises immunity and so many other benefits.
- The maple syrup prevents anemia, cure acne, boost the immune system, and protect the hearth.