Frozen Vegan “Snickers” Cheesecake
- 1 cup peanuts (you can use roasted or non roasted; my favourite is roasted + salted)
- ½ cup dates
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 + ½ cup cashews overnight or for 4-5 hours
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 5 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 + ½ cup dates soaked
- ¼ cup water or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 200g sugar free dark chocolate
- For the base place the peanuts, dates, cacao powder and honey or maple syrup in a blend and pulse until you have a dough.
- Place the dough in your cake tin and flatten.
- Place in the freezer to set.
- Drain the cashew nuts and place in the blender along with the peanut butter, almond milk and honey or maple syrup.
- Blend for 5-7 minutes until you have a smooth mixture.
- Remove the tin from the freezer and smooth the cashew layer over it.
- Place back in the freezer.
- Drain the dates and place in the blender along with vanilla, water or almond milk, salt and peanut butter.
- Blend until smooth.
- Remove the tin from the freezer and smooth the date caramel over the cashew layer.
- Place back in the freezer for an hour or two to set.
- Remove from the freezer.
- Melt the chocolate and smooth over the date caramel layer.
- Scatter a handful of peanuts over to decorate.
Credit to ????http://itsyummmy.com/frozen-vegan-snickers-cheesecake